Monday, June 19, 2017

Lollyrouge

Once I started using the ShopperBoard app and i get to know more online shops. Happened to see these nice dresses.  Midi dress with pockets! Very excited!

I even ask my husband to go to its shop to take help me check out the pieces.  Actually it was not really its shop.  He only found one of the design there.

The dress was selling slightly more as compared online price.

In the end, I bought the one with prints.  Here it is.

Dress quality is quite good.  How do i look in it? Armpits area a bit loose but hip area a bit tight.  My hip is really big for a size 8.
Maybe it is time to exercise!

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...