Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Royz et Vous @ Telok Ayer

My half yearly meet up with ex-colleagues.

This time round we are meeting at Royz et Vous.  Since it is during the Ramadan period so we must make reservation and pre order our food.  Very crowded.  Interior design of the cafe.  



Even with pre ordered foos, the food takes awhile to come.

Saffron mussels

Chili beef fries

Spicy beef pasta


Seafood aglio olio

Carl Jung, white.  Non alcoholic wine from Germany.

Really no alcoholic content as I didnt turn red at all.

Too lazy to look for another place.  We settle our coffee and dessert here too.

Cafe mocha

Red velvet with chocolate

Cafe latte

I find the food not too bad.  Main dish with wine and coffee costed me around $45. The company are better.

It is near the Thian Hock Keng Temple.  Night view of it.


Tata.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...