Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Queen Helene Gentle Oatmeal 'n Honey Natural Facial Scrub review

Currently I am using Queen Helene's gentle oatmeal 'n honey facial scrub, 170g for both my face and body.  Recently i do not do so much body scrub.  So i seldom buy body scrub and will just use my facial scrub for my body.

This is quite a cheap scrub.  Think less than $10.  I got it at iherb but i think watson sell it too.



Smell: sweet scent
Colour: beige with dark brown bits
Texture: cream
Review: i will first apply a thin layer on my skin.  Very nice sweet smell.  Then after awhile then i will massage it in a circular motion and rinse off.

After that skin feels very soft and tender.  If time permits, it is best to scrub weekly. To remove impurities.

Queen Helene is not an organic brand thus it is so cheap.  My next scrub i will try to get an organic one.  For now, i will just enjoy this scrub.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...