Friday, June 23, 2017

Fort Canning Walk

Another Saturday is here! Time to explore! Actually, we wanted to go to Labrador park but the bus waiting time is too long and too hot.  So we ended up at Fort Canning Park as the dad did not joined us the first time when we were here.

This time we entered in a different way.


Ancient drawings on wall.


Raffles house.

Lighthouse.

Time ball.

Lime plant.

Learning different plants.  Lime and lemongrass.

What is this? For the birds to rest?

Can you see the chicken?

Well camouflage.

Can you find them?

My girl alao trying to find them.

There are little ones too.

A wedding.  My dream.


Quick dinner at Liang Court. Udon.



We even went Meidi-Ya supermarket for a quick shopping.  Found some cute Japanese snacks.


I had fun and i hope my kids and husband have fun too.  Hope we can explore more together!!

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...