Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Review: DIY Rice water

I have been reading about how rice is an important ingredient in Korean skincare products and how beneficial rice water is.

So i think why not give it a try as it is readily available in my household.

I am not as detail as other users.  I will just wash the rice and store the second round water in a bottle.  Then i will use it to rinse my clean face after my shower.

Maybe i should also use as a toner like some users for better effect.

As i have not been to facial for a long time and thus my face is in quite a sorry state.  Somemore i still put on make up daily, which may even make my face in a worse state.

However i feel that using the rice water really make my face seems fairer after each rinse.  Only for that moment ok.  And it does not make it worse.  My pores still visible. Maybe i should try using as a toner and see how it goes.

I even saw some use to rinse hair.  Not sure i have that much rice water.

Please note that after a few days the rice water may smell.  I read that it could due to the rice water is being fermented and it could be even more beneficial.  However the scent can be really much stronger.

Anyway i will still use it to rinse daily as long as i got the rice water and also it does not take much of my time.

If you have any experience with rice water, do share with me.  Thank you.

Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...