Friday, June 2, 2017

Civil Defence Hertiage Gallery

We were just passing by.


My eldest was excited that the CD Heritage Gallery is opened.  He really wanted to take a look inside.  So here we are.

Fire brigade vehicles from the past.








Trying to put out the fire!

Shading pictures.

Stuff from the past.  Miniatures.

Helmets.

Badges.

Even though it is an ad hoc trip, we learn stuff from here and had some fun.  Not too bad.  My youngest initially didnt want to go but in the end, she is also looking here and there.

I must really give credit to all these museums and parks that are all so well kept.  Last time we do not have or know much of these facilities.  Now information is readily for us and we have granted so much from it.  Thank you so much.

I really hope we can continue to explore different parts of Singapore and hope one day, i will be able to bring my kids to different parts of the world too.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...