Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My style.

I am not fashionable.  I like simple, fussfree clothes.  Maybe I am just plain lazy.

I really love to buy dress because i don't need to mix and match. Have been trying different design of dress for awhile.  Had some miss and feel the most suitable dress for me is slim cutting midi or wiggle dress.  As it makes me look slim and slender.

These few days i tried to stick to what are more suitable for me than trying out design.  Cos quite wasteful.

Here are some nice stuff that i like.

love Bonito having sale, so I got this in green as i find red more suitable for chinese new year.

Another sale from the dress room, I bought the dress in grey.  1st purchase from there. The price is low but the quality soso only. After receiving it, one side of its slit is so high. Need to sew it up.

Other examples of dresses that maybe suitable for me.









This is a nice cutting but unsure whether it is suitable for me.

I used to like this cutting but now i find it a bit short if i do babywearing.

Days that i feel like wearing pants.  These are from the dress room too. I bought the two on the right.  As they are free size, the cropped pants seems to be quite big.  I have not tried the jogger.

From love and bravery.

Nice looking top from Dressabelle.

My favourite bar top from Uniqlo.  Now it comes in design.  But will not buy as i bought quite a number when there is a price cut.  Sad.



Actually i prefer dress and bottoms with pockets so that i can put stuff.  So what are your requirements when you buy clothes for yourself?  Do share.

Oh i found another nice midi dress with pockets from Lolly Rouge.  $38 include shipping.
There are really not many midi dress with pockets.  So really excited about this. Even ask my husband to go to its showcase to take a look.  But only the checker is avaliable and the price is $40.90.  Anyway, i used to love embroidered.  

However i am hesitating to buy as i spend way too much on clothes.  I should not keep buying as i got a lot of clothes and i am thinking of quiting.  Not sure whether i can find a finance job with such good knock off time? Ah life sucks.

Anyway eventually i bought the one with embroidery.  My husband says should try one since i habe not buy from here before.  Hope it is good.  Will update when i receive it.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...