Saturday, April 29, 2017

Solar fan

My husband says I am stingy as i try not to consume too much electricity and i do not like to own a car etc.  I feel that i am more green than him.  As a resident in this earth, we should be more aware of our environment.  We can be more efficient in a better way.  So whenever i can i will try to minimise wastage and be green as possible.

Singapore is rather warm so sometimes i will bring a portable fan when i bring my kids around. Heard there is a solar fan.  I was quite excited about it.  Saw it at Lazada.  Costs around $6.

There is even fan in built in cap.

In the end, i chose to buy the portable fan.  Finally it is here. I tried to put other the light but no reaction.  Guess it is not strong enough as there is no switch to turn on and off.

Tried using it on a morning, the fan actually turned but was rather weak.  Then it stops working again.  Guess it really need super sunny day to power it.


During the weekends i will try to bring it out and try again. Rather disappointed with its ineffectiveness and inefficiencies. Guess have no choice but to look for clip on battery fan.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...