Friday, April 7, 2017

#ChimelongOceanKingdom day 1 part 1

Dolphin island

Love this weather. Cool.  A bit gloomy and rainy.  Quite like Autumn, maybe it in between winter and spring.


Dolphins swimming around.


Minimum band performance.

Having lunch.

Clown for the kids.

Balloons from the clown.


Nice lightings.

Surprisely, the food is not bad.  

Stew beef with white wine pasta.

Mixed grill.

Walrus island.


Scary wet rides.


As my eldest is bigger,  we tried to have more interaction with the animals. Like feeding them etc.

At the walrus island, we get to feed walrus, sea lions and seals.

So fishy.

Trying to feed.  But a bit far.

They are still hungry and waiting, not enough for them!


Actually I did not take enough photos to justify the place.  Too busy running around and playing. It was really fun.  As we got the express pass so not much queuing too. Plus the weather is good.

To be continued...

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...