Monday, April 24, 2017

Snacks time

At my previous post, i talked about boxgreen and snacks. (http://ziwei-beautydiary.blogspot.sg/2017/04/boxgreen.html?m=0)

So here are some of the snacks i found at ntuc finest.  

Nuts with fruits.  Raisins also consider as fruits?

Orginic range. Quite expensive.  Maybe one day i will tried the fruits and seed.  Pineapples chips, anyone?

Dried fruits?

Nuts.

My all times favourite.
Apple chips.

For fruits, i prefer fresh ones as my concern with such preserved and freezed fruits is that it may pack with lots of sugar! However they are good for on the road. For my china trip I bought 4 to 5 packs of organic fruits bits.

Maybe i should get some seed and nut for the family to try.  Will go ntuc to check out as ntuc finest is quite out of the way.  Happy shopping.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...