Tuesday, April 4, 2017

#HaiDiLaoHotPot @ #Zhuhai

Dinner at #HaiDiLaoHotPot.  A very popular hotpot place even in Singapore.  Service is good so is the food.

Always long queue. So while waiting you can have some snack?

Or do your nails?

Finally, here is our pot.

Also got kid's apron.

Just realised my husband has not tried this before. Maybe will go when we are free in Singapore. Haha.

Then saw some claw machines to pick toys, right outside Hai Di Lao. Back in Singapore, the kids already quite fascinate by it always so try let try since we are on holiday.  Realised was much cheaper in China too.

Trying...

Trying.....

Even the younger one tries.....


Still.... did not get.  Was really difficult.  They were disappointed for not getting a toy.  However I hope they have fun experiencing.
Tomorrow we will be going to #ChimelongOceanKingdom. Stay tune. Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...