Friday, April 21, 2017

Ad hoc photos

I love taking picture as and when I see things which i like.  Some may find it boring.  Simple has its own beauty.  Maybe i should improve my photography technique! :p

Steam eye mask from my sister. She says currently this brand is quite popular in japan.  I tried but find it quite similar with kao MegRhythm steam eye mask.  But i prefer the latter with scent. Really relax and soothing. I really love this mask as its warm helps me to relax and sleep easier. However there is not much promotion for it.  5 mask for $6.50.  Maybe if my husband goes taiwan will ask him to help me check out.

Colourful sweet in office.

Nice view at #Tampines1 food court.

Raining day, view from office toilet.

MRT faulty again.  Need to alight at Eunos station.  So crowded.

Sick, seeing a doctor.  The clinic almost like a spa.  Very relax and beautiful.


Another raining day in Singapore.




My eldest tells me the botak tree is a bird tree.  No leave but a lot of birds.

Check out makeup at drug stores. Some looks quite similar to Shiseido 7 lights powder illuminator but for a friction of its cost.  Just not sure how good and efficient it is.  Wonder should i buy and try.

Recent days I have been unwell so sometimes feel so tire to even make up.  Just use the bare minimum.  Thats why quite hesitate to buy new makeup to try. Maybe when i almost finish my makeup then will restock.


That's all for now.  Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...