Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Online shopping

Now i am on budget as I am thinking to stop working for awhile.  So cannot anyhow spend money.  Last Saturday I just bought a #Uniqlo flare shorts with pockets as it is on sales. Something i often wear especially when i am back at home.  Love clothes with pockets as more convenient.

It can look smart with the right top.

Saw nice dress.

From Love and bravery.


Good length but no pocket.


With pockets but find it a bit short.

Nice length with pocket. Like this dress but still hesitating to buy.

From Love, Bonito.

Good length with no pocket.

Found a new site, http://www.andwelldressed.com

Found this dress.  Very sweet. Good length with pockets.  But worry the waist is a bit high may make my tummy looks big.  And this dress is $46. Plus delivery is almost $50.  Very expensive.

Some tops.

Love these embroidery tops from #Dressabelle.

Too bad the white top embroidery is too loud enough. Else will be nice.

#Uniqlo is having sale. This shirt costs $19.90.  But no white.

This top is nice but expensive.  Costs $28.  Recently my sister got me a black top from taobao so not sure to get another black top.

Some nice necklace from Love and Bravery.

So much things to look! Not sure will buy or not.  Really not a necessity. So lets wait and see.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...