Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Food for thoughts

Food photos.  A recap of what i have been up to in my life.

Snack bought from China for office.  Not very popular in office. Guess everyone is worry about its quality.

Mala from Tampines 1. Not spicy.

Office aunty bought us curry puff.

Its box is those old school design.

Apple chips.

Fried fish head soup from Tanjong Pagar MRT station.

Satay from #Alibaba, Katong.

Moscato.

Tea break in office.

My version of home cooked spinach soup.

Packed fish maw soup with yam rice. It has neen a while since I have this.

Kaya and mango rolls from #rich&goodcakepteltd, #HajiLane.
My colleague happened to pass by the shop so she bought two for us. Nice! Been awhile since i have it. Last time, at my ex place ww often buy these.  Miss those time.

Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...