Monday, April 17, 2017

#ChimelongSafariPark @ Guangzhong

After having kids, i love park hopping.  Wildlife, amusement etc.  However, it is not really that wallet friendly.

Here we are at the safari park at Guangzhong. My third visit there. I enjoy the train ride to see all the animals.


This time i only took some animals picture.


Dinosaur. Now Singapore zoo also has such exhibit.


Ant eater. Baby on mummy.


Koala.

New attraction - cable cars ride. Only part of it is open.  Tickets for it.

View from the cable cars.


Can you see the panda?

This trip, i let my eldest carry a camera and take his own pictures.

Midnight supper. Cup noodle with coconut water.

This mark the end of my Guangzhong trip without my husband.  I survived.  Hope my kids have a great time.

Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...