Saturday, April 22, 2017

Pull over knit top/ sweater

If Singapore is a cooler place, i will love to wear pull over sweater or kint top.  A top that does not require to be ironed and less fuss on it.

Too bad Singapore is too warm and humid.  However sometimes when i am too lazy, i will wear a airsim top with bottom while i am bringing my youngest to school. Once I drop her off, i will put on my pull over knit top to have a more smart looking outfit to work.  However most of my kint top are quite worn out.  I think i only got a few.  One in olive, one in gray strip amd last which is quite thick and bulky in navy.  Cos i seldom buy it.  Mostly i wear cardigan.  Maybe is time to get new ones.  Opps spending money again?!?

Here are some outfits that may work on me.





I think cream, grey and black are good.  Ok will check out as and when i can.  Budget is $20 to 25. Hope can get cheaper.  Happy shopping. Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...