Monday, April 17, 2017

Our first park trail, #ChangiPointCoastalWalk

One of the Saturday, my eldest does not have an early class so decided to go to a park.  For fresh air and a walk.

Initially was so old and sunny.


Even find worm.

Then sky gets gloomy.

Nice flower in the park.

Even darker.

Finally raining.....

When the rains gets smaller, we proceed with our walk.

Stairs.

By the beach.

Nice weather and view.

Mangroves.

Walking in raincoat and with umbrella.

Sailing club.

More views.




We even need to walk by the water.



More stairs.

Almost the end.  Kelong walk.



Beautiful flowers.


More views.


It was really a nice day to walk. Not too hot and sunny, windy and cooling.  With many nice views.  I hope we will not just stop here and can do more park walk together.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...