Thursday, April 20, 2017

Window shopping

Still thinking to quit or not.  So trying to control my spending. Really don't dare to buy more dresses etc.  Will also try to cut back on grocery too.

Even though I cannot buy, i will still browse the web on the latest design etc.  Haha.

Love,Bonito

Nice peplum top but expensive.

Dress with pockets.

Love this dress but no pocket. Anyway blue is sold out.

Another nice dresses but no pocket again.


Nice one from Live and bravery.
However no pocket.

For now i have not buy any dress. But did spent some money on some tops from #Uniqlo as got sales and sandals for my youngest.

Uniqlo top. I love bra top cos they are very convenient and comfortable but not suitable for office wear.  As for the turtle neck top, i love airsim turtle neck. Its material is thin and stretchy.  Comfortable for Singapore weather.




Actually though of buying brown for the turtle neck but not sure will wear it often. So just stick to black.  As white maybe too translucent.

And bought a puma sandals for my youngest. Hope they are good.
She chose her current favourite colour.  Hope she does not changes her mind too soon.

Ok now no more spending motto again.

Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...