Thursday, April 6, 2017

#boxgreen

Now everyone is talking about healthy eating.  Even my nephew who loves good food is becoming a vegan.

For me, i believe in eating everything at moderation.  There should be food variety.  From fatty food to vegatables. Something that i don't like, i will also take some.  I prefer fresh food but sometimes i will enjoy some processed food.

I also trying to pass this habit to my kids.  Because quite a number of people tend to be a bit extreme in their lifestyle.  Extremist is bad!  Too much of a thing will cause imbalance.

Happened to read a blog on snack on a box. Quite similar to a beauty box.  You paid a monthly subscription of $19.90 and every month you will get a variety of snacks at your doorstep. You can pre-select your choices of snacks or you can let them decide on your behalf.  They have over 50 choices such as nuts, chips, dried fruits for you to choose.  You can get more information at https://www.boxgreen.co.

This interest me more than a beauty box as i dont try out makeup as often as i like to. I am too lazy to try on makeup and thus what i receieve will become a waste.  But for snacks, i can share with my husband and kids.  Just not sure the amount of snacks i will get in a box.

Actually i can easily get organic snacks such as nut, dried fruits etc from supermarkets or organic shops.  So such subscription is more for an experience.  Maybe i shall go source for my own snack.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...