Monday, April 10, 2017

#ChimelongOceanKingdom day 1 part 2

Continue from part 1.

Day parade.






What is spring without beautiful flowers.



Water jet performance.


With fire.

Actually we saw the night performance on second day but because it was raining too hard and cold, i did not take any picture for the performance as i was too busy hugging my kids. On the second day, we even need to buy 2 adult raincoats and umbrella at the park.  You can imagine how heavy the rain. However the water, laser and fireworks are really good.  Something not to be missed.

Day 1 dinner at the aquarium restaurant. Quite similar to singapore SEA aquarium restaurant. You will get to dine with all the fishes.  The food were good too.



Thought this is beancurd but is actually goose liver. Very yummy.


That's all for day 1.

Will continue day 2 shortly...

Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...