Thursday, April 13, 2017

#ChimelongOceanKingdom day 2

More on my china trip...

Another day at the park but weather is super wet and wet. And cold.

So we start our day with hot food.

Yummy steak.


Today we feed the bears.  Very difficult to throw the food over to them.  Always miss.  Haha, so lousy.


Enjoy viewing the polo bears.


Can i hug the white fox? They seem so harmless. Really?

Tea break.  Today we went more indoors as rain is really heavy and thought out the whole day.

We also did some shopping.  Cap on my favourite mascot, bobby but i don't really like the colour of the cap so in the end I didnt buy.



Some stuff we bought at the park.  Heavy rain so my youngest bought an umbrella.

My eldest bought a cap.

This time round we didnt get a lot of stuff as we have limited luggage space and not enough man power too.

This is my second time to ocean kingdom but i still feel i did not really completed the whole place.  There are so many stops and things to check out again and again.  Really fun.  And the weather makes it even better.

Next will be our final stop at Chimelong Safari Park at Guangzhong.  Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...