Thursday, December 15, 2016

What have i been doing.

Bought spinach to cook so need to prepare.  A very time consuming preparation.

Put up Christmas decorations.  I don't have life size tree cos i dislike packing.

So i have hand made xmas tree decorations.

From diaso.

And paper tree from ikea.  Easily keep and not taking much space of my filled up store room.

New stuff from tao bao.  Still got missing items.  Love the hair accessories! Don't know what to give.

Went popular to get materials for my diy pen pal (similar to little passports) for my eldest.  Saw this diy snowman made of disposable cups.

Walked pass funan.  Nice street art.


Went to the art house for a 1st year birthday party with princess theme.  Now everything also so fanciful.


Beautiful art house.  Simple is nice too.


Just like my youngest.  Haha.

Next weekend will be coming back again as my eldest is having a recital.

See ya.  Cheers.


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...