Thursday, December 8, 2016

4th week of November

Theme for this week is with waist bend and accessories.

Monday i wore a new green/ olives Uniqlo dress with a long necklace from By invite only.

Tuesday I wore black Esprit empire dress.  Not really with waist bend and i paired it a silver crystal necklace.


Wednesday I wore my new black Love and bravery dress.  With tiger eye necklace.

Thursday i wore Dressabelle black dress with sash.  I paired it with one of my oldest white crystal necklace.

Friday i wore two pieces.  A black tee with a grey pleats skirt from Uniqlo. Pair it with necklace with Blue Kyanite stone.  Good? I hope so.

Check out the same dress with and without accessory.  So which one looks better?

Will try to spice up my outfit. Stay tune.  Tata.



No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...