Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Organic shampoo

#AndalouNaturals
Lavender & biotin shampoo


Smell: lavender scent
Colour: clear
Texture: liquid
Review: the scent was fantastic. Soothing.  For my hair i find it just nice.  But not much foam.  My husband who scalp is oily find it rather weak. I guess most organics products are gentler and less foamy.

A good brand to try.  Next time will try its leave on hair conditioner or serum.

Another shampoo I like.  Pure & basic Natural Anti-Dandruff shampoo.


Smell: light tea tree scent
Colour: yellowish
Texture: gel
Review: clean well. Refreshing and not too harsh.  Rosemary promotes hair growth. Affordable, a bottle is less than $10 from #iherb.

Have been using this for awhile. Still trying to find another alternative to try but no luck.

I will try to alternate my shampoo every few days so that it will get different benefite out of them. Hope it really helps.  Or if you have better suggestion do share with me.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...