Thursday, December 29, 2016

#Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy

Trying out a new cleanser.  I used this as a makeup remover.  I got this free as I joined a Physiogel photo competition.  My youngest uses the AI cream as she has sensitive skin. Think it costs around $30. Find it quite expensive

The box.

The bottle.



Key ingredients.

Smell: unscent
Colour: colourless / clear
Texture: gel
Review: gentle yet clean well.  Use about a 20 cents size amount to clean the whole face.  Can remove most makeup except eye area. Skin does not feel dry after usage. No major outbreak too.

Don't think will buy again as it is not an organic product and it is quite exepnsive.  However willnot mind using if I can get it free.  Lol.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...