Wednesday, December 21, 2016

What did i wear on the 2nd week of Dec

This week theme is black again.  Easier to decide what to wear as i have more black dresses.

Monday - black orange block #LittleMatchGirl dress.  Quite a old dress but going strong. Maych it with a brown necklace.

Tuesday - black knit dress from #LoveBonito .

Wednesday - a new dress from #Dressabelle

Thursday- Black flowers #Mango dress.

Friday - a dress from #Groupon.  Match it with a golden necklace to brighten the outfit.

So does it looks better?  Haha. But sometimes i am too tire to match accessories.  Will see how long i can maintain my interest in accessories.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...