Friday, December 9, 2016

Colour my hair

One of my to do item is to colour my hair.  Cos my black hair makes me looks dull and also i have many white hair appearing.

Actually will prefer not to colour hair but don't look too good.  No choice.  I also don't have much idea on what is suitable for me etc.  Don't want to spend too much and cannot find one hairdresser that is really good at advising me.

Here are my favourites hair colour.



They all look so nice.  How i wish i got such nice hair.

Anyway I found one that give free treatment with organic hair colour at Rozy Square.

Even signed a package of $300 with them as i need to touch up on my root every 2 to 3 months. I will be entitled with 20% discount for all hair services except products.

Below is the end product.  I think with highlight will be much better but then i will not be able to do touch up for my hair.


Will see how it goes.  Hope the salon will not disappearing.

Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...