Saturday, December 3, 2016

Makeup review

Most of my reviews are on skincare. First time doing a makeup review.  I often make up but they are usually light and simple.  My makeup consists concealer, powder, blusher and eyebrow powder.  Sometimes i will apply some eye make up.

Today my review is on my powder and blusher.

Relvon photo ready 2 way
foundation powder



I quite like this powder. Texture quite fine.  Lighty nice scent. Quite good coverage.  Easy application.  Cost around $20. However this is not organics. Now i am trying to get cheap organic make up base.

Elite Paris
Secret cheek blush


Got this around $19.  The texture of this blusher is not smooth and fine.  Will not buy again.

Will review more on makeup in the future.


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...