Friday, December 16, 2016

My black friday and cyber monday goodies

Finally all my purchase, other than tao bao and love and bravery were received.  Actually love and bravery stuff can be collected but I don't have the chance to collect it.  Will do it shortly.

Package from korres.  1st package i received.  Fast delivery.

They even gave me a pouch and a sample.

The last package that i received among the three.  Products are packed nicely.



Another purchase from By Invite only.  Love their accessories.  Find their stuff very exqusite.  But its necklace tend to change colour quite quickly.

This time round i bought silver tarla necklace and triangle rose gold agate studs.


I quite like their products.  The products are quite exquisite.  Also the necklace does change colour easily.

Will monitor.  Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...