Friday, December 23, 2016

Diy kids mail

Thinking of joining #LittlePassports for my eldest.. Details, check out their website. Find it quite interesting.

Then my husband mentioned can diy and what about the youngest?

So now i am trying to do on my own.  Materials i bought almost $100.  I will be their fake penpal.  I do not focus on one area but whatever i can think of.  Haha.

So here is my first mail to both. This one is about #Christmas.

For my eldest with #lego toy.

For my youngest with a #Christmas hair accessory.  She asked daddy why she does not have toy.  Ah next time must get similar stuff.

Worksheets they are not interested.  My eldest also not so keen with the pen pal.

Sad.

Hope will be able to do it better.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...