Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Chirstmas 2016

Preparing for this year xmas. After working, i don't have much time to do shopping as evening i will rush home to cook dinner. Then weekends are classes or visiting.  Then these past months there are many sickness and unwell among us.  So really tire to do any shopping.

Thus i do more online shopping for most of my xmas gift.  Inly worries is quality.  Hope they are good.

Here are some singles day purchase from tao bao.  More will arrive..

My colleague helped to buy the below.  Mini kits.


Necklace are selling like hot cake. Back order from love and bravery are sold out within days.  Saw this back order, chose and bought the light colour before it sold out. Have not deceide who to give. Maybe for my team girl.  Have not decide.

I think i still got some outstanding gift. Three boys age between 4 to 9 years old and 2 of cousins.  Will see how.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...