Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Nov and Dec 2016

A week of blue.

Monday: blue printed Dressabelle dress with clear crystal necklace.

Tuesday: another blue printed dress from Dressabelle.  Just realised that the cloth got uneven on a number of places.  Bought this for cny, quite fast it gets spoilt.

Wednesday: wear mango dress with a silver necklace.

Thursday: new dress from Dressabelle.

Friday: i pair my navy dressabelle dress with a black tee with built in bra from China.  Maybe wear white top will look brighter.

Nowadays i will try to pair up with accessories.  Really hard work.  Hope it does make the outfit look better.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...