Monday, December 19, 2016

Window shopping

I do not have the time to go shopping so i often browse some online shop that i am familiar with.

Sale from Love, Bonito.
$32 for the above.  I bought this as i like block colour.

$29 for each. Cheap but i did not buy.  Think should not waste money on something that is not at top of my list.

Dressabelle with lulu

Dressabelle too.

Love, Bonito.

From Dressabelle


Cannot remember this is from where.  But i prefer its dark gray that was sold out.

Love and bravery got nice necklace.  This is a new one.

More from Dressabelle.

This inner is a bit too short.

From love and bravery.

Actually i have spent quite a lot during black friday and cyber monday so now i trying to crub my spending.  Unless there is a very good deal.

So meanwhile i will just surf and surf.  Haha.  Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...