Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Check it out.

December 2016 - #PokemonatChangiAirport.



Many pokemon decorations. Even the sky train is with pikchu pictures.  Its plush toys are also in great demamd.

#Rayban sunglasses


During the black friday saw Lazada got promotion for Ray ban sunglasses.  Spent too much so I didn't get for myself.

My colleague bought and let me tried it on.  Luckily didn't buy. Don't look best on me.  Went #Uniqlo and saw its sunglasses only $7.90.  Between black and tortoise shell, i chose the latter.


Cheap and good.  Now looking for a cheap casing for it.

#Hask hair products.

Something i will like to try very much.
The first time I managed to get the argan oil but gave to my mum to try.  Now all sold out.  Even at stores.  Hope soon I will be able to get it.  I find its oil quite good. Make my hair smooth and look slightly neater.

Thinking whether should buy this shampoo to try.  Not sure if there is any smaller bottles or sample size to get.

The hello kitty ez charm that people queue for it.


My colleague help her cousin to buy.  Should have ask her to help me buy a set so that i can sell them at profit.

More #Christmas decorations.



Pretty nice dress for CNY but expensive. Costs more than $35. Any idea where to get pretty and comfortable two year old plus girl dress.  Hope I can get one CNY dress for my youngest.

Packet wine from #MarksandSpencer.


Next time I am going to buy this for party.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...