Monday, December 12, 2016

Ad hoc pictures

Beautiful sunrise.  Frankly i prefer sun rise than sun set.  Like a new start.  Hope every start will be great!


Lazada is selling this rayban at $88.  My colleague bought it.  Will ask him if it is good.  I didn't buy cos spent way too much on this black friday and cyber monday.  Haha.

Nice necklace from Love and bravery.  Already sold out.

Velvet is back. I still remember almost 20 years ago i got a velvet shirt and worn it to a christmas gathering.  Time passed.

Dress from Love and bravery. The blue is nice but black is safest. Anyway all are sold out too.

Kint dress from Dressabelle.  I wanted to buy the black design during the black friday but was sold out.  Sad.

Happy window shopping.  Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...