Thursday, September 7, 2017

Sports wear

Currently I am thinking of wearing tights on weekends as they match better with my bzees shoes.  However, worry that it maybe too warm for nature walk and babywearing my youngest.

Went to find out how much is a tight and was shocked tights' price on Cotton on, H&M, Uniqlo etc can be easily more than $30.  Don't really want to spend so much on them. Went to check out on taobao and found two with pockets and each cost less than $10.


Bought and received them. The latter is quite short so more for home or gym wear.  Cannot really wear out.  The first's material is a bit thin and quality is a bit weak.  Not very nice.  Cannot really wear out so I will be wearing it around my neighborhood.

Then I found 1 website called https://www.hypegem.com.  it carries sport wear, fashion and accessories at a much lower price.

In the end I bought the following to try.



I have not received but hope they are good.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...