Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Movie night at Our Tampines Hub

Saw Tampines Hub's facebook, every now and then there will be movie night.  Saw they would be showing battleship.  I love it.  Though bring the kids.  My eldest got too much works.  Primany 1 student is really hard.

Promised my youngest so I bought her along.

Here we are. Quite crowded.


We only watched for awhile.  Then we went explore the area as we seldom came OTH in the night.

There were still people practising soccer.



Night view.

I hope 1 day i can really come here and watch a movie.  It is quite similar like going to a cinema but more kampong feel.  And is free! Haha.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...