Friday, September 29, 2017

Dad's work trip

My husband travelled to Stockholm for work.  However due to my work schedule, I cannot go with him.  What a waste as my eldest is having school holiday too.

Nevertheless, we had fun in Singapore.

1st night we went to my mother's place to stay overnight.  My nephew treat us Mao Sha Wong mooncake.


Yummy.

I cannot take full week off but I took a few days to accompany the kids especially the eldest.

Our first Monopoly game.  A good game to train kid on mathematics and budgeting.


Jumping castle.



Drawing and colouring.

Eldest teaching youngest to do maze.

Eldest creating with Qixels.

Activities book for the kids.

Window shopping.

My eldest dream toy! Haha.  Wonder how many dream toys does he have in his mind!

Playground time.

Short walk at the park.

That's the end of our 1 week dad-less adventure.  Frankly speaking, we did not do much for this time round as I was not feeling that great.

Hope next holiday we can explore more.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...