Thursday, September 28, 2017

Adventure Cove Singapore

My kids love playing with water so when i happened to have free tickets to Adventure Cove, we immediately planned to go and have fun. 

On our way to Sentosa.  Nice balloons decoration from Crocs.  


Here we are at Adventure Cove.  

Baby pool.

Canopy.

Lazy river.

I did not take a lot of pictures because quite difficult to use mobile phone in the water. 

I feel the crowd at Adventure Cove is not as bad as Tampines Hub swimming pool.  And my kids enjoy walking in the lazy river.  Maybe they are not as adventure as most other kids but i think they enjoy themselves.  Maybe when they are older, we can explore on others.  

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...