Friday, September 22, 2017

Rotimatic

My nephew is helping a friend to take picture of this machine, Rotimatic.  It makes roti with just some oil, water and flour. Very little human intervention.



Amaze with it.  The texture and taste are not bad.  Really hot from the oven.  Cautious note: the machine can be very hot, so do be careful! And must make sure the machine is clean from any dough as it will prevent the machine from functioning properly.  I think the clean up is the worst part.

Very innovative and popular product. Healthy food for all.  Costs around $1,800.  Actually there is a waiting list is you are interested in buying it.  I do not think i Will buy cos i am too lazy for the clean up! Haha.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...