Monday, September 18, 2017

Ad hoc photos

Here are some of my photos that i took.

Wonder what is this? A bag, a hive on a tree???

Dressabelle has moved from 100AM to Tanjong Pagar Center.

Saw an interesting shoes but not sure how comfortable will ut be.  Really need to find a pair of good walking shoes.

My youngest National day art work in school. 


Another great national day deco that i saw.

We could not get the national day parade so here we are. At home, watching the parade on tv.  Singing our national anthem.

Another "cozy" day at train station.

View at Boat Quay.

Singapore peak hour condition can be quite bad.  Really pack and no place to stand at platform at all.

Really hope the train service can be more reliable as I am an advocate of green living. With reliable transportation system, we can rely less on car.  We can walk, train or bus.  Hope one day i will have no chance to take such crowded train station picture.

Ciao.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...