Thursday, September 21, 2017

DIY Zumba dance

I often see my friend with her parents and kids go zumba dance.  Great exercise for all.  Thought of bringing my kids but cannot find a suitable timing for us.

One Sunday morning, thought why not we dance while watching the you tube dance video.


So here we are trying out.  Was quite fun.  But I think i should put cushion mat as we are not wear shoes to cushion our movement.  Zumba outdoor is better for the feet as people wear shoes. So the feet are cushion.  At home we can't really wear shoes to dance so not very good.

Will look out for events where i can bring my kids.  Hope we can make it!

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...