Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Decathlon and Bedok Reservoir

Bringing my little one to shopping at Decathlon on a Saturday as eldest needs to go home to revise his school work. Our first visit.

A great place for kids to explore.  My youngest tried the bicycle.  


Having fun with the tempoline.

Giant exercise ball.
A great place but can be very crowded with kids. So take care of the little ones.

Then my naughty little one asked me how come this week we didnt go for our weekly walk? Walk usually means nature walk at a garden etc.

I decided to bring her to Bedok Reservoir for a short walk as she has not been there before.

Nice sunset.


Little ones enjoying the view.



Running around.




We saw forest adventure and she wants to go. I told her when she is older, she can try.  😒


So she does her own balancing...


Playing...

Climbing...

After all these, she tells me she is tire and wants me to carry her.  So many funny ideas from this little 1.

Last sunset view before we are on our way home.

Ciao.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...