Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Online shopping with Love, Bonito, Dressabelle, Little Qipao and many more

Found some nice outfits at online.

From Dressabelle.

Olive and black.

Culottes. Nice design but i do not really need another pair of culottes.

From Love and Bravery.

From Love, Bonito.


During racial harmony day, i realised primary school students still wear ethnic group's clothes to school.  So thinking maybe next chinese new year, i still need to get them for my eldest.

Then i saw Little Qipao has sale.  So i got the below for my kids.


Here they are modelling for me.

Now I must look out clothes for my husband and myself to match their outfits.  I saw some red tops and dress from taobao and Love,Bonito respectively.




I do not think the dresses suit me. So most likely i will get a top.  Still thinking which top best match the little qipao's dress and something i will wear.  Hmm....

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...