Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Wants and needs

Happy new year!!

A look of  my wish list, i realised i have got most of items.  Walking shoes, moisturizer.  I have even bought a wallet bag from Coach during my recent trip.  Costed $302.




I almost buy a more expensive wallet on chain from MCM at $500.  It is a nicer bag and it is quite light for a chain bag as its chain is really light.
However, it is quite small so i worry that i may find it a nuisance.  So decided the fomer.  Guess i will save the $200 to my Chanel's Wallet on chain fund.

So what other wants do i want?

Maybe more vacation time.  Exploring city and city.

Cheaper wants maybe some nicer tops, dress or a bigger diamond earrings.  Ah i know a bigger storage for all my photos.  A easier way to save my pictures to storage.

I think i need more time.  To do stuff with my kids.  I hope i got more leave.  And some me time shopping, facial and do up my hair for CNY.

I guess that all.  Wishing all to a better new 2018!

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...