Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Window shopping

Looking for my husband clothes and my youngest shoes for CNY.  

Found some round collar shirt at Uniqlo for my husband.  Thought something different.  He tried and find unsuitable for him.  Head too big.  So got to look out for others.  


Found another but in strips.  He wonder will it be nice or not?

Asking him to go and try and hope it will be cos this CNY, boys will be wearing yellow or pink.  And girls will be wearing red.  Like below.

Anyway Uniqlo is having a promotion code.  SAVE3C.  $3 off on allordersover $60.  1 time use only.

As for shoes, i actually thought of buying mummy and daughter matching shoes from Pazzion.  My youngest will be very happy.  But her covered shoes are still fine.

Then i saw Charles and Keith also have mummy and daughter shoes. Cute.


In the end, got all sport shoes for the kids as they all need a pair of shoes for walking.   Hope they will be great.  

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...