Monday, January 22, 2018

So Bio etic Pour une peau partaite

Very strange name.  Found it at Watson.  Organic ingredients and no paraben and silicone.  But it cost around $30.  So quite expensive.  I got it while Watson is having promotion.


Smell: nice flower scent.  Guess because it contains lotus
Colour: white
Texture: form
Review: quite a gentle clarfying cleansing foam.  Skin does not feel tight after wash.  I will use at least 2 pump for my night wash.  To remove upmake etc.  As for my morning, 1 pump is good enough for normal skin type.


However, i find it a bit expensive for such a gentle cleansing.  So will buy if only there is a promotion.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...