Monday, January 8, 2018

Kids' food

Cooking is really not my strong point.  From young, I do not really cook. Usually I will help with the washing up.  Lol.

Now with kids i have no choice but to do some cooking as i dislike the idea of eating out too often.  So what do i usually cook?

Soup. Porridge. Pasta.  That does not requires much cleaning up.  Youngest still prefers soupy stuff.

Fruits are a must.  I love buying different kinds of fruits for kids.  Eldest are more than happy to try but youngest can be very picky. 

As for snacks, i usually get some biscuits or organic fruits bits for them.  The kids love boxgreen's mushroom.  I will always get some when they are having promotion.  However, their expiry can be quite fast. 

Recently i tried buying preserved fruits as snack.

However i find them too sweet.  Don't think i will buy again.  So what food do you get for your kids? Any easy recommendations to share?

Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...