Monday, January 15, 2018

The Artground

I have heard so much about the Artground and am interested to go but always busy etc.  So happened my eldest 2017 recital will be held there.

We planned to go there for breakfast but it was super crowded.  It was on a Sunday. We heard that it is always like this.  In the end we just grab some coffee and let the kids have fun.

Actually it is a large indoor area for kids to run about.  During the weekends, there will be some music and art workshop for kids.  It usually costs $10 per kids.

Youngest is having fun.

The interior.



Eldest recital.





Getting prizes for his hard work.



It was a great place to bring kid especially if the weather is very hot.  But not much choice for food wise and it is super crowded.  Should have another cafe around.  Will definitely bring kids come again.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...