Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tops from Mango

I continue to search for smart casual tops.  I realised Mango is having sales.  Check out their online stores.  Found some great tops.










Here are some tops that i found in store and tried them on.






My husband said i should try without my original top to have a better view of how the tops.  But i find queuing for fitting room can take a very long time.  Anyway i find their cutting a bit big.  Even the smallest size was quite loose on me.  So in the end i didn't get anything.

Another time i happened to go Uniqlo and this top is having discount.  $12.90 each.  I didn't get it as i find it short.  But looks good with something underneath.  Now is $14.90.  What a waste.


In the end, i got a discounted navy and grey plain tee from H&M as i hapoened to go Raffles Place during lunch.  2 for $17.  Looks casual but i think can wear to office.  Will still look out for affordable smart casual tops.

Tata...

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...